Wednesday 1 February 2012

January's stats

Just completed my training records for January.  After not quite a full month of proper training, courtesy of Ian Murphy, I did a total of just over 50 hours, 28.2k swim, 504k bike and 127k running.  Weight loss was exactly 2kg and a reduction in body fat of 1.5% points.  I feel very positive that I'm making progress, but also still daunted by the amount I have to do.  The distances recorded in January correspond to 74%/28%/30% of the full Deca distances respectively and that all has to be done in 2 weeks!  One other positive is that I don't feel so exhausted after this amount of training.  In the past, I've got fatigued and then had to stop training for a while.  It's obvious that Ian has me on a gradual path of progression and this seems to be working for me.  Train smarter not harder, as they say.

So a good start and it is only the beginning.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment