Monday 6 February 2012

A 'big up' for Paul

I thought I'd already told you about Paul, but I haven't so here is a little about him.  He's a keen triathlete and a very strong swimmer, with many top finishes to his name.  He's really enthusiastic about his physiotherapy work and it's very interesting listening to him explain the mechanics of the body.  (He's also got a nice friendly way of telling you that basically you are a bit of an old git and many of your aches and pains are just down to wear and tear!  And here was me, thinking I was crap!).  What is especially good about working with Paul is that he gives practical advice which seems to have immediate benefits.  I've set up to have a regular 'maintenance check' with him every month.  You can find Paul at:

http://paulsandersonphysiotherapy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment